We campaign for global debt and tax justice.
- New Blog Post: It's Debt Week - Time to Take Action! A blog post giving you all the latest on this year's annual Global Week of Action Against Illegitimate Debt. read full text →
- Take action for Debt Week Now - STOP VULTURE FUNDS! Vulture funds thrive off the suffering of people in debt all over the world. This week we are calling on you to take action to stop the debt vultures from attacking! read full text →
“Borrowers Can Be Choosers - Forging Debt Resistant Communities” Event in Galway, Saturday October 18th
FULL AGENDA NOW ONLINE!
A day for dialogue, inspiration, ideas and energy for forging and strengthening creative campaigns within our communities against unjust debt in Ireland and all around the world. read full text →
- Press Release: DDCI says Irish budget debate must take account of international debt and tax Injustice New global report on World Bank and IMF shows Ireland siding with creditor countries... read full text →
- Stop Debt Vultures! Implications of the Vulture Attack on Argentina, a briefing from DDCI. read full text →
- DDCI Says Government Playing Musical Chairs on Corporate Tax and Government Failed to Tackle Bank Debt 14 October 2014Immediate Release 14th October 2014 Debt and Development Coalition Ireland ... Read more »
- GLOBAL WEEK OF ACTION AGAINST DEBT AND THE IFIs 8-15 October 2014 09 October 2014Take action now! This week is the annual Global Week of ... Read more »
- “Borrowers Can Be Choosers - Forging Debt Resistant Communities" Event in Galway, Saturday, October 18th 30 September 2014 “Borrowers Can Be Choosers - Forging Debt Resistant Communities” ... Read more »